How to Access CDU Webmail?
- Open your Browser (Google Chrome or Mozilla) and type https://cebudoctorsuniversity.edu/webmail.
- Enter your email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) and enter your password you can obtain your login credential from your designated College Secretary.
- Check the box “Open my inbox when I login” and click “Open”
ADMISSION FOR NEW INCOMING STUDENTS A.Y. 2020-2021
New Procedure for online application
(for Graduate School, College of Medicine and Undergraduate College Programs)
PROCEDURE FOR ONLINE APPLICATION FOR CLEARANCE (EXCEPT COLLEGE OF MEDICINE)
accomplishing the clearance form should follow their college’s/department’s procedure.)
Download the applicable Clearance Form by clicking the appropriate filename below.
Senior High School Application for Clearance – CDU SHS Clearance Form.pdf
Undergraduate College Application for Clearance – CDU College Clearance Form.pdf
Graduate School Application for Clearance – CDU Graduate School Clearance Form.pdf
• If you already obtained the hard copy of the appropriate clearance form from the University Registrar’s Office, skip this step and proceed to step 2.
• If you wish to fill out the downloaded form directly on the device, you may do so, then proceed to Step 4. Otherwise, print the downloaded form then proceed to step 2.
For Continuing Students
1. Dean’s/Principal’s Office
- Wait for an email that will inform you either you are a. tagged as a “REGULAR STUDENT”
- Be sure to check your email’s spam folder
b. tagged as an “IRREGULAR STUDENT”
2. Student Payment
- Pay the required enrollment fee of Php 15,000.00
- Email a copy of the deposit slip or proof of transaction to your Dean’s/Principal’s office email address using the Email Subject Line: Proof of payment – Last name, First name, M.I. and Student ID Number
3. Dean’s/Principal’s Office
- Wait for an email for a copy of your study load.
In accordance with the Commission on Higher Education (CHED) – Department of Health (DOH) Joint Memorandum Circular (JMC) No. 2021-001 on the “Guidelines on the Gradual Reopening of Campuses of Higher Education Institutions for Limited Face-to-Face Classes During the COVID-19 Pandemic,” Cebu Doctors’ University submitted the respective plans on how we will comply with health […]
Signing of the Memorandum of Agreement between the SNAF – Augustinian Province of Santo Niño de Cebu and Cebu Doctors’ University. April 26, 2021, an agreement was sealed as we join the celebration of the 500 years presence of the Santo Niño, Anniversary of the Introduction of Christianity and the 456 years presence of the […]
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲.”Happy Birthday, Doc! Dr. Potenciano V. Larrazabal, Jr.Founder, Cebu Doctors’ University
GRADUATE SCHOOL PROGRAMS