How to Access CDU Webmail?
- Open your Browser (Google Chrome or Mozilla) and type https://cebudoctorsuniversity.edu/webmail.
- Enter your email address (email@example.com) and enter your password you can obtain your login credential from your designated College Secretary.
- Check the box “Open my inbox when I login” and click “Open”
ADMISSION FOR NEW INCOMING STUDENTS A.Y. 2020-2021
New Procedure for online application
(for Graduate School, College of Medicine and Undergraduate College Programs)
PROCEDURE FOR ONLINE APPLICATION FOR CLEARANCE (EXCEPT COLLEGE OF MEDICINE)
accomplishing the clearance form should follow their college’s/department’s procedure.)
Download the applicable Clearance Form by clicking the appropriate filename below.
Senior High School Application for Clearance – CDU SHS Clearance Form.pdf
Undergraduate College Application for Clearance – CDU College Clearance Form.pdf
Graduate School Application for Clearance – CDU Graduate School Clearance Form.pdf
• If you already obtained the hard copy of the appropriate clearance form from the University Registrar’s Office, skip this step and proceed to step 2.
• If you wish to fill out the downloaded form directly on the device, you may do so, then proceed to Step 4. Otherwise, print the downloaded form then proceed to step 2.
For Continuing Students
1. Dean’s/Principal’s Office
- Wait for an email that will inform you either you are a. tagged as a “REGULAR STUDENT”
- Be sure to check your email’s spam folder
b. tagged as an “IRREGULAR STUDENT”
2. Student Payment
- Pay the required enrollment fee of Php 15,000.00
- Email a copy of the deposit slip or proof of transaction to your Dean’s/Principal’s office email address using the Email Subject Line: Proof of payment – Last name, First name, M.I. and Student ID Number
3. Dean’s/Principal’s Office
- Wait for an email for a copy of your study load.
FREE webinar to help our students develop effective ways in cultivating their best version of themselvesTuesday, March 30, 2021
Social support plays an important role in one’s well-being, but with the ongoing pandemic, the limited physical interaction and social isolation has made it challenging to maintain. The CDU Guidance Services Office would like to conduct this FREE webinar to help our students develop effective ways in cultivating their best version of themselves which will […]
The DepEd Mandaue City Division Inspectorate Team (DIT) conducted a site inspection of Cebu Doctors’ University as part of the Schools Division of Mandaue City’s effort to monitor private schools’ compliance to DepEd standards. The team was composed of Dr. Fe E. Magale, Dr. Jury V. Yosores and Dr. Adeline C. Luarez of the School […]
JOIN US! as we celebrate the first-ever Virtual Senior High School 3rd Commencement Exercises of Cebu Doctors’ University.See here: https://youtu.be/K0ZiU_HPC4E#VirtualGraduation2020#CDUCARES#BuildingDreamsSeizingTheWorld
GRADUATE SCHOOL PROGRAMS