How to Access CDU Webmail?
- Open your Browser (Google Chrome or Mozilla) and type https://cebudoctorsuniversity.edu/webmail.
- Enter your email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) and enter your password you can obtain your login credential from your designated College Secretary.
- Check the box “Open my inbox when I login” and click “Open”
CONTINUING STUDENTS ENROLLMENT PROCESS
- This allows students to apply to the next higher program, e.g. from SHS to College, from College to Medicine or to Master’s, or from Master’s to Doctorate.
- Allows the student to apply using the existing student ID number.
ADMISSION FOR NEW INCOMING STUDENTS A.Y. 2020-2021
New Procedure for online application
(for Graduate School, College of Medicine and Undergraduate College Programs)
PROCEDURE FOR ONLINE APPLICATION FOR CLEARANCE (EXCEPT COLLEGE OF MEDICINE)
accomplishing the clearance form should follow their college’s/department’s procedure.)
Download the applicable Clearance Form by clicking the appropriate filename below.
Senior High School Application for Clearance – CDU SHS Clearance Form.pdf
Undergraduate College Application for Clearance – CDU College Clearance Form.pdf
Graduate School Application for Clearance – CDU Graduate School Clearance Form.pdf
• If you already obtained the hard copy of the appropriate clearance form from the University Registrar’s Office, skip this step and proceed to step 2.
• If you wish to fill out the downloaded form directly on the device, you may do so, then proceed to Step 4. Otherwise, print the downloaded form then proceed to step 2.
For Continuing Students
1. Dean’s/Principal’s Office
- Wait for an email that will inform you either you are a. tagged as a “REGULAR STUDENT”
- Be sure to check your email’s spam folder
b. tagged as an “IRREGULAR STUDENT”
2. Student Payment
- Pay the required enrollment fee of Php 15,000.00
- Email a copy of the deposit slip or proof of transaction to your Dean’s/Principal’s office email address using the Email Subject Line: Proof of payment – Last name, First name, M.I. and Student ID Number
3. Dean’s/Principal’s Office
- Wait for an email for a copy of your study load.
Our Class of 2021 graduates deserves their own unique celebration of their success. JOIN US! this Sunday, 31 October 2021, 9:00 AM and 11:00 AM via Facebook page and YouTube: youtube.com/c/CebuDoctorsUniversityOfficial, for the Virtual College, Graduate School and Senior High School Commencement Ceremony of Cebu Doctors’ University.#CDUVirtualGraduation2021#CDUWISE#BuildingDreamsSeizingTheWorld#PRIMUMHOMOESTO
Cebu Doctors’ University, through the Student Affairs, Publications, and Public Relations Office (SAPPRO) and the Students’ CDU COMELEC, announces the newly elected Supreme Student Government Officers for Academic Year 2021-2022.Thank you for your cooperation.CONGRATULATIONS!!
#OurHeroesOurPride You are for sure the specialists of determined diligent work and colossal self-belief. Very much commended. We are all proud of you!! 👏🏻 #CDUcultureofexcellence #CDUCARES #CDUPRIDE #PRIMUMHOMOESTO
GRADUATE SCHOOL PROGRAMS