How to Apply?
1. Fill-up the Online Application Form.
2. Send your scanned authentic foreign documents to the Foreign Students’ email for evaluation purposes and to be assisted on your application.
FSO Officer: Mr. Malcolm Sanchez
Contact number: +63 (32) 238-8333 (local 8181 or 8182)
+63 (32) 420-1000 (local 8181 or 8182)
Submission of the following documents which must be duly authenticated by Apostille certificates or by the Philippine Service Post (Philippines Embassy/Philippine Consular Office) located in the student’s country of origin or legal residence, as the case may be:
- Original Scholastic Transcript of Records
- Diploma or Certificate of Graduation
- Original Birth Certificate
- Certificate of Good Moral Character or Recommendation Letter from two (2) former professors of the last school attended
- Police Clearance Certificate issued by the Police Authorities of the applicant’s country of origin or legal residence
- Affidavit of support with Bank Statement duly notarized in the country of origin.
Additional required documents to be done in the Philippines:
- Photocopy of passport with photo, data, and stamp of the latest arrival of the applicant (Original passport must be presented for verification)
- Quarantine Medical Clearance (to be done at the Bureau of Quarantine)
- NBI Clearance (to be done at the National Bureau of Investigation Office)
- Latest Colored Identification Pictures (3 copies of 2”X2” picture)
- National Medical Admission Test (NMAT) result of at least 40th percentile obtained within 2years of the start of Academic Year applied for (for College of Medicine applicants only )