- Write a letter request addressed to the College Dean.
- Get a copy of School Clearance @ Registrar’s Office(Window 6).
- Submit the complied school clearance together with the approved letter request, 2 pieces of 2×2 picture (white background w/ collar & sleeve) & school ID @Window 6 in order to fill up the request form.
- For graduates who enrolled in another school, Letter of no Objection (LNO) is required.
UNDERGRADUATE AND INACTIVE STUDENTS WHO WISH TO REQUEST FOR ALL GRADES PRINT OUT OR T.O.R- SCHOOL CLEARANCE IS ALSO REQUIRED.
Representatives must bring the following in claiming the documents requested:
- Claim Slip-you are advise to read the important notes and take note of the date and time when to claim .
- Authorization Letter– photocopy of the owner’s ID and representative’s must bring valid ID.
Requesting for CHED
CAV/ RED RIBBON
(CERTIFICATION, AUTHENTICATION, VERIFICATION)
- Go to the Registrar’s Office- Window No.1. Submit the school documents (original or photocopy) that you want to be certified, authenticated, verified or “Red Ribboned” by the Commission on Higher Education (CHED). Fill-up the request, submit it to the personnel-in-charge and wait for the issuance of a charge slip. Please do not hesitate to make inquiries for appropriate guidance, whenever deemed necessary.
- BSN : TOR, Diploma & RLE
- Other degrees/courses :TOR & Diploma only
- Undergraduate students :TOR & Undergrad Certificate only
- BSN : TOR, Diploma & RLE
- Proceed to the Accounting office. Present the charge slip and pay to the cashier the amount indicated therein(@ P400.00 per set of documents). Make sure that you obtain the official receipt obtaining the correct amount.
- Go back to the Registrar’s office. Submit the official receipt issued by the Accounting Office. The personnel-in-charge shall then issue a CDU Claim Stub indicating the specified date and time you are advised to come back to CDU.
- After completing the CDU Processes, your documents will then be indorsed by the University Registrar to CHEDRO VII for verification.
- CHEDRO VII will indorse and send your documents to the Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA) in Manila where the verified and authenticated documents in Red Ribbon will be claimed.
Important Note: DFA due date is determined by CHEDRO VII.
- Not earlier than the date and time specified in the claim stub, you are advised to come back to CDU in order to obtain the “CLAIM STUB FOR DFA AUTHENTICATION” prepared by the Registrar’s Office where the DFA due date as determined by CHEDRO VII is indicated.
- If you choose not to go to DFA Manila for the claiming of your documents, you may instead decide to avail of a DFA authorized or accredited courier service by proceeding to any of the following:
- DHL Ramos branch(Across Diplomat Hotel)- F. Ramos St., Cebu City
- DHL Near Cebu Metropolitan Cathedral
BE GUIDED ACCORDINGLY
Write a request letter addressed to the College Dean for re-issuance of Diploma.
Note: Your request letter must be approved for a re-issuance