The College of Allied Medical Sciences offers two programs namely Bachelor in Medical Laboratory Science (BMLS) and Bachelor of Science in Radiologic Technology (BSRT).
The BMLS program is accredited by the Philippine Accrediting Association of Schools, Colleges and Universities (PAASCU) for Level II. Cebu Doctors' University is the only school in Cebu offering BSRT. Both are four-year programs in which the senior year includes a clinical internship. For the internship, the student rotates in many affiliations including 5 tertiary sister hospitals offering state-of-the-art technology. Exposure of our students to modern facilities is an obvious edge in today's fast-paced advancement in technology and global competitiveness.
Both programs have produced many board placers since it began in the early 1980's and have placed the university among the top performing schools in national licensure examinations. The College of Allied Medical Sciences continues to strive for excellence, producing highly competent professionals in the field of Medical Laboratory Science and Radiologic Technology.
- Provide high-quality education and training in the field of Allied Medical Sciences by continuously updating curricular programs to be at par with those of advanced countries.
- Develop in the student’s critical analysis and decision-making capability through activities that would stimulate their creativity and sense of scientific inquiry.
- Instill in the student’s the deep sense of responsibility, commitment to work, compassion and concern for one’s fellowmen so they ca be partners in the development of national goals and international understanding.
- Graduate knowledge, well-rounded, and humane professionals in the fields of Medical Technology and Radiologic Technology capable of answering the needs of self, family, and society.
- Inspire our students to set high standards for themselves in all their endeavors; that is, to aim for excellence in curricular as well as non-curricular activities, and eventually in the practice of their profession.
MARIE EMMELINE B. YU, MD, FPSP
EMMALYN B. CUTAMORA, MSMT, PhDOD TIMOTHY JOHN D. MATOY, RRT, MA
Chairman, Department of Medical Technology Chairman, Department of Radiologic Technology
FULL-TIME FACULTY: FULL-TIME FACULTY:
KENNETH C. CORTES, RMT LARRY A. ENRIQUEZ, RRT
LORREINE DENISE W. CASTAÑARES, MSMT JARED B. DELA CRUZ, RRT, MA
FILCONEY ROSE B. CAMADO, MSMT KIZZY T. MARCOS, RRT, MA
ALDRIN JEFF B. AUTENCIO, MSMT
Ms. Sydney Mabatid / Ms. Renalyn Mabunga
Cebu Doctors’ University – Allied and Medical Sciences
Phone number: +63(32)238-8333 local 121
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mailing Address: Dr. P. V. Larrazabal Jr. Avenue, North Reclamation, Mandaue City, Cebu, Philippines.