For details, please contact Guidance Center
Local 8211 (Reception)
Local 8212 (Head's Office)
Cebu Doctors' University Scholarship Program
Private Education Student Financial Assistance Program (PESFA)
- This is a study grant for qualified and deserving college freshmen who intend to enroll or are presently enrolled in priority courses in selected HEI's. Financial Assistance = P7,250.00/sem (Tuition fee 4,500; Stipend 2,500; and Book allowance P250.00).
Regional Scholarship Program (RSP)
- This is a scholarship program of CHED with a scholarship grant of P12,000.00 per semester for the entire course; provided the scholar has no failing marks.
Special Study Grant Program for Congressional District (SSGPCD)
- This special study grant shall be opened to poor but deserving college qualifiers from the 240 Congressional Districts of the country to enroll in a course and in any curriculum year in public HEI's-SUC's and CHED Supervised Institutions (CSI's). Financial Assistance = Pay total school fees for the entire course.
State Scholarship Program
- This is one of the traditional scholarship programs of CHED. Screening of applicants shall be done at the CHED Regional Office (CHEDRO's). The CHEDRO's shall send the ranklist of qualified applicants to OSS (Office of the Student Services-CHED). A Scholarship Committee composed of personnel from OSS shall send to the CHEDRO's the list of new scholars together with their award numbers immediately after the selection process. Financial Assistance is Php15,000.00 per semester.
National Scholarship Program
- The same with #4 with a financial assistance of Php 15,000.00/semester.
PGMA Higher Education Loan Program
- Note: Priority of loan shall be given to the victims of the College Assurance Plan (CAP) and other failed pre-need educational plans.
This Program was created by virtue of the Commission en banc Resolution No. 330-2006 dated May 8, 2006. Due to the tremendous demand for financial aid from students a the higher education level particulary those studying in private colleges and universities, the Office of the President released funds for student loan. CHED delegated to participating private colleges and universities the functions and responsibilities of implementing and managing this student loan program. The partnership between CHED and the participating HEI's was formalized through the signing of a Memorandum of Agreement (CDU MOA signed last July 17, 2006).
Types of Loan
The loan is payable within a period of three (3) months to ba availed of by qualified bonafide students of HEI who cannot possibly pay their tuition on time because of force majeur.
The loan is payable within a period of fivce (5) years after graduationof the borrowers to be availed of by qualified students at the 3rd, 4th, and 5th year curricular year levels.
Shall cover TUITION FEE only. The maximum loanable amount shall be determined by the HEI, provided it shall not exceed the amount billed by the school for the TUITION FEE during the semester.
(Refer to CHED MEMO ORDER No.25 dated May 26, 2006 for implementing guidelines)
Back to Scholarship