- Birth certificate or Passport Page
- Certificate of good moral character or letter of reference/recommendation from two former professors from the school last attended.
- Diploma or certificate of graduation (for new High School graduates, Medicine and Graduate School applicants only)
- National Medical Admission Test (NMAT) result (for Medicine applicants only)
- Proof of adequate financial support (affidavit of support) to be notarized by a lawyer in the country of origin to cover expenses for the student’s accomodation and subsistence during the student’s stay in the Philippines (include Bank Statement) duly authenticated by the Phil. Foreign Service Post (Phil. Embassy or Consulate)
- Scholastic records (Transcript of Records) duly authenticated by the Philippines Service Post (Phil. Embassy or Consulate) located in the student’s country of origin or legal residence. The transcript should state the degree earned if the student has graduated or a proof of completion of a pre-university requirement in the country of origin.
- Police clearance certificate issued by the National Police Authorities in the student’s country of origin or legal residence duly authenticated by the Philippines Service Post (Phil. Embassy or Consulate) having consular jurisdiction over the place.
- Photocopy of the Passport Page containing the applicant’s photo and the page containing the date and stamp of the latest arrival in the Philippines (to be done upon arrival in the Philippines). Original passport will be presented for verification.
- Quarantine Medical Clearance (to be done in the Bureau of Quarantine upon arrival in the Philippines)
- National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) Clearance (to be done upon arrival in the Philippines)
- Student’s personal history of statement (PHS) (to be accomplished at CDU). Forms are available at the Philippine Embassy or Consulate Office of the applicant’s country of origin or at the CDU Foreign Student Service Section.
- Colored identification pictures taken within the last three (3) months (5 copies 2″x2″ and 2 copies 1″x1″)
- For NICA & B.I. Clearance and SSP (Special Study Permit) Application:
- Personal Letter of Request addressed to the Immigration Office for visa conversion and/or request for Special Study Permit (SSP)purposes.
- General Application Form– B.I. Form MCL – 07-01
- Basic Information Sheet– B.I. Form
- Endorsement Letter & Official Notice of Acceptance (to be issued by the Cebu Doctors’ University after submitting complete requirements for student visa 9(f) conversion or special study permit application)
For questions & clarifications, you can email the firstname.lastname@example.org
or you can call them at +63(32)238-8333 local 181 and Look for Sir Malcolm Sanchez (Foreign Student In-Charge).