This was instituted in 2004 offering only the subjects in the first year level of the 4-year B.S. Pharmacy Curriculum, with only 14 students. After the successful compliance with RQUAT recommendations, CDU was authorized by CHED to offer subjects in the first year level.
On November 26, 2007 the CDUCP was recognized by the Commission of Higher Education. The first batch of BS Pharmacy graduates was March of 2008. With 97 students from first to fourth year during 2nd semester 2007-2008.
The College of Pharmacy envisions to establish global recognition in the field of pharmacy through international pharmaceutical linkages focusing on desirable teacher/learner relationship with a distinct professional image as drug experts in the health care team.
The Cebu Doctors’ University – College of Pharmacy is committed to the formation of competent individuals who will render their professional expertise in providing in adequate pharmaceutical care through the knowledge and skills acquired from dynamic mentors who can impart updated information through local and international linkages with educational, pharmaceutical manufacturing and other related institutions.
- Provide sufficient knowledge and skills to develop into good citizens who are morally upright, economically productive, socially responsive and ecologically conscious.
- Develop analytical and critical thinking through comprehensive instructions and research
- Develop a fully integrated well rounded health professional as a pharmacist who is patient – focused in practicing the profession
- Facilitate students’ development toward understanding and functioning as a health professional through knowledge in basic pharmaceutical skills, practices and products
- Promote human understanding through knowledge of man’s structure, normal functions and pathological conditions in the presence of illness
- Enhance students actualization of specific knowledge with the view of utilizing the information instilled by the mentors and the skills developed through constant hands – on practice of pharmaceutical concepts
- Instill the competence in caring for the needs of patient
- Encourage visits to institution related to pharmacy
Ms. Elsie Amor Tavera
Cebu Doctors’ University – Pharmacy
Phone number: +63(32)238-8333 local 421
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org