- Write a letter request addressed to the College Dean.
- Get a copy of School Clearance @ Registrar’s Office(Window 6).
- Submit the complied school clearance together with the approved letter request, 2 pieces of 2×2 picture (white background w/ collar & sleeve) & school ID @Window 6 in order to fill up the request form.
- For graduates who enrolled in another school, Letter of no Objection (LNO) is required.
UNDERGRADUATE AND INACTIVE STUDENTS WHO WISH TO REQUEST FOR ALL GRADES PRINT OUT OR T.O.R- SCHOOL CLEARANCE IS ALSO REQUIRED.
Representatives must bring the following in claiming the documents requested:
- Claim Slip-you are advise to read the important notes and take note of the date and time when to claim .
- Authorization Letter– photocopy of the owner’s ID and representative’s must bring valid ID.